|The Stylish Blogger Award|
Well, there I was minding my own business, when lo and behold, Howard from Soundtrack To My Day–and if you don’t know him or his blog WTF is wrong with you?–awarded me this Stylish Blogger Award. Howard redubbed it the Spatula Award–which is apropos because I will need a spatula to beat myself over the head to think of seven things about myself. And then slap myself silly as I award the honor to some fellow bloggers.
|The Spatula Award|
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 other bloggers–though I won’t go that high.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Okay, so, yeah, Seven Things About Bob:
1. The first one is easy, because it’s the same as Howard’s; I am not a fan of chocolate. Sue me.
2. In social situations where I don’t know most of the people, I am unbelievably shy, to the point of being mute.
3. I rarely take chances, but when I do they almost always work out well, but that doesn’t make me want to take more chances.
4. I once was able to pet a Tiger Shark while scuba diving off Maui.
5. When I’m cooking dinner, I often pretend I’m on a cooking show and play to the camera.
6. I constantly have a song playing in my head, and it could be anything from a showtune to Sting to Billie Holiday to the Cure.
7. I’ll do anything for a joke.
And now, to tag, er, award, some other folks:
Froggy: at Froggy, one of the most interesting people on the blog-o-rama.
Corey: at MadTexter because he makes me laugh, and think, which is difficult to do.
Maddie: at A Day With The Mistress Borghese because what’s an award without a diva?
Don: at Urbandon, who is a new blog friend, and a fantastic jewelry designer and artist.
Twunty: at Love Me, Love My Blog for her irreverence, which is sorely needed.